Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wedding Invitation Frenzy

Hours after researching, purchasing, battling over the telephone with the company, prepping, creating, typing, labeling, and printing... the invitations are complete!


Two computers, a check list, and a pen- finalizing the invitations.
Making a list and checking it twice is not just for Christmas. 

Count them out in piles of ten and then pack up for the post office. 


Sample of the outside. All put together and ready to show up at your door!
Matt & I can't wait to see everyone there! 

P.S. I also just got my very cute Bridal Shower invitation for April 30, being thrown by my cousin Holly and my sister, who's my MOH. Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have a race in Oregon that weekend. :(
    But I'll be at the wedding for sure!!!!!! So happy for you and Matt! I can hardly wait for your wedding day.

    ReplyDelete