Friday, September 9, 2011

Hunter Updates

Most people blog about their kids but since we don't have any, I thought I would blog about our puppy. It turns out that our miniature dachshund is not so miniature. He wasn't supposed to be bigger than 8-11 pounds and so far at 4 months he is 10 1/2 pounds. *Sigh* There go my hopes of a cute little lap dog. His personality is making up for his mammoth size though. He loves people, kids, babies, and other dogs. He is walking really well on his leash and is obeying simple commands. We still plan on taking him to puppy classes though. His potty training is going really well too! Here are some pictures of him (I hope I'm not turning into a crazy dog lady). 




Our dog is technologically savvy. 


He likes to snuggle. Score!

He even likes his baths!

We nap together. 

And he keeps me company, especially when I'm sick. 

He loves to make friends! 





No comments:

Post a Comment