AHA! Found them!
These two little bears my Grandma Allison made for the babies would be perfect! They're the right size and won't cry in protest, not to mention, they're sooo cute! (And P.S. this rocking chair once belonged to my Grandma Ethel and was passed on to me, and the blanket on the back of the chair was designed and made by my Aunt Debra...so special!)
First, we needed to tackle getting babies dressed because, well, they'll be born in the dead of winter and we don't want them to freeze! Snaps and zippers are two essentials to learn.
Mission accomplished! Now, one of the most important things to know is how to buckle a baby into a car seat because we can't get them home from the hospital otherwise.
Looking good! Since we're already buckled up, why not practice putting the car seats into the stroller?
And we don't have the other car seat quite yet, but we'll buckle the other in too. Why not?
And once everyone is buckled in, a curious little wiener dog will want to say hi and check things out...
And finally, diapers! This is a little one-size minky cloth pocket diaper from KaWaii (I know that's a lot of cloth diaper lingo...basically it's a cloth diaper that you use one time and wash, and is made of a soft fuzzy fabric).
So that about covers it! I think the essentials have been covered...although crying, wiggly, tiny babies are a lot different from cuddly bears, I think a little practice never hurts. :)







You make me laugh!
ReplyDeleteHAHA! SO CUTE! By the way....adorable cloth diaper! I am cloth diaper obsessed. :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! But I think your babies will be even cuter!
ReplyDelete