Friday, August 22, 2014

First Time on the Swings!

The other week Matt and I took the boys on a walk to the park just down the street from our house and we decided to try them in the swings for the first time. Turns out, they LOVED it! We have been back a few times since and have even had them share a swing... because it reminds me they're still little even when I feel they are getting SO big. :) Matt and I loved seeing their smiles... and we may have enjoyed a few minutes playing on the see-saw while the boys watched us like we were nuts. HA! Here are a few pictures from their first time swinging:


Lucas




Andrew



1 comment:

  1. They are so cute, Staci! Dang, I wish you could have had someone take a pic of you and Matt on the see saw! LOL! :) <3 -Kelly

    ReplyDelete