Okay so here is the thing...I have this amazing friend, Miranda, who lives in Ohio and she has twins, too. When she was pregnant she found an incredible photographer, Lauren, to come take pictures and video of her labor and delivery and I loooooved them! And then Miranda had adorable newborn photos taken, and then Christmas photos, and then photos just because, and I was over here in California so envious of all these precious photos! But then I saw that Lauren was coming to California...and specifically to the Bay Area...and I practically begged her to meet with us and take pictures of my cutie patooties and she said YES!! We decided to meet in San Francisco and were blessed with an incredibly beautiful day. We had so much fun, and meeting and hugging Lauren was a bit like meeting and getting to hug my bestie, Miranda. There was something so sweet about finally getting this moment and these photos- so here they are! I have no idea how I will ever decide which to put up on the walls! And if you love them as much as I do, let me know and I can hook you up with having Lauren take YOUR family photos when she comes back to California in December! :)
You can click on the pictures for a bigger view:
(Here is her link! Lauren Grayson Photography)

































The black and white goes on the wall. There I just helped you! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm seriously crying after seeing all these beautiful photos! What a beautiful, blessed family. I can feel the love from here.
ReplyDelete