Saturday, January 15, 2011

Breathing After the Rush

Christmas, and Birthdays, and Showers, Oh My!

Christmas was filled with the hustle and bustle of, well, Christmas. Which was followed by my birthday. Which was then followed by my sister's baby shower. During all of that I was busy working on booking wedding things: photographer, florist, DJ, buying my dress, picking colors and flowers, buying Matt's ring, an purchasing some of the little things needed (at super great deals). My amazing florist (and family friend) took myself and another friend (who is getting married in March) down to LA to shop in the fabric, flower, and jewelry marts. What a day! We got a ton done and I learned a lot.  Here are a few of the things I picked up:


Flower Girl Basket for Keira
 Ring Bearer Pillow for Ben 
Garter Belt


Here are some of the flowers we looked at:














Our photographer is going to be be Anna Joy Photography which Matt and I are really excited about. Anna has a great eye, is super easy and fun to be around, and we are really looking forward to having her be a big part of our day. Anna's website is: http://www.annajoyphoto.com/main.html

Our DJ is going to be Kyle Taylor. He is someone I went to high school with and who now has a very successful business in the area. He is always booked well in advance and we are so excited to have him helping to keep the flow of the wedding and setting the mood. Kyle's website is: http://www.djkyletaylor.com/

Sandy Fuller is a close family friend who is going to be doing our flowers. She is an amazing lady who is full of so many talents. I am so blessed to have her creative eyes and hands making our centerpieces, bouquets, and more!

This month I am going to be looking at invitations, desserts, places to live after we move, jobs, and bridesmaid dresses. Somewhere in between I plan on remembering to breathe and enjoy the moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment