Thursday, February 17, 2011
My New Nephew
Well I knew it would be hard to move away from my family. I also knew it would be hard to move away from my nephew. But wow, now moving away from this new cutie is now going to make it even harder!
Nathan James Stone was born on February 16, 2011 at 9:29am. He is a healthy 7lbs 13 oz and just over 20 inches. When Ben was born I wasn't able to be in the room and I was pretty devastated about it. This time I not only had the honor of being in the room but I also got the honor of taking pictures for my sister of this very big moment. I hope I got the pictures she wanted. :)
Nathan has a full head of dark hair and is quite the sleeper. He is very quiet and when he opens his eyes he just seems to want to observe and take it all in. Ben loves his brother, although he is a still confused about the name switch of Owen and Nathan, as well as the fact that the baby is no longer in Mommy's tummy. He always wants to hold the baby and kiss him, which is cute but you have to be careful because he also wants to try and carry Nathan around like a doll. Haha!
We have been taking a lot of pictures so I am sure that when Mommy feels more like herself she'll be posting and sharing them and then I can pass some on too.
As far as wedding plans... I have ordered the invitations and am working on getting desserts. When Matt comes down next we are going to pick out his tux and the suits for the guys. So far we have bridesmaid dresses for 3 of my 5 girls. Sometime next month I will go with my sister to shop for her dress. No way to do that when 9 months pregnant! This weekend is my bachelorette/shower and I am super bummed that everyone I thought could probably come now can't, but I am still really excited about girl time with my cousins and Kristina.
That wraps things up for now. I am so happy to hear you all wanted an update and enjoy catching up through my blog. Thanks for letting me know and I'll work harder on updating everyone. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment