Friday, June 24, 2011

Team Scott Home Projects

I have been up here in Sunnyvale for just over a week and have been busy unpacking and moving in. I thought I would update you all with some photos of the projects we've been working on.

OUTSIDE PATIO:

Herb & Vegetable Garden






We love our BBQ! Great wedding gift from Matt's sister and her boyfriend.



OUTSIDE STORAGE CLOSET:








LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, & KITCHEN:








BEDROOM, BATHROOM, & LAUNDRY:








PROJECTS UP CLOSE:


Little den for our puppy who comes home tomorrow!

There wasn't room for dishes & groceries
so we bought this cabinet for the dishes.

Our kitchen is really dark so I put these mirrors above the sink
to reflect the light that comes in from the living room.

Instead of candy jars I put out jars of nuts to snack on.
I like the way it looks and that it's a healthier option!

This is the perfect drawer to drop off items as you come in the door.
I also used a small mason jar to put out some mints, and I love
the candle holder from Bath & Body Works! 

We will pick up the puppy tomorrow and we will be sure to post lots of pictures of him and let you know when we pick out a name! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment