DIY Cute Whiteboard
This was another idea I got from the amazing Pinterest. All you have to do is grab a picture frame, a piece of scrapbook paper, and a white board marker.
Step 1: On my trip to Michaels (as mentioned in the previous DIY post) I also spotted a white picture frame which was on sale for 50% off. I also grabbed a piece of scrapbook paper (3 for $1 sale) and I grabbed a package of white board markers (clearance bin for $1). Many of you probably have all of these things laying around your house but since I just moved I needed to restock.
Step 2: Put the piece of scrapbook paper in the frame. Easy enough.
Step 3: Hang the frame on the wall. Once again I used the Command hangers. All you have to do now is write on it with your white board markers.
I love how you can change out the paper to update the look and how much cuter it is than the typical white board. I hung mine by our calendar for an easy information area.


No comments:
Post a Comment