Monday, July 4, 2011

A Tisket, A Tasket, Everyone Needs Awesome Baskets

Laundry

Vases
 
Cleaning Supplies

I love how a basket can nicely store just about anything. It keeps everything in one spot. It looks good doing it. And it is easy to access. Looking at a neatly organized basket makes my heart happy.

I recently worked on tidying up my laundry closet. Matt thought I was nuts and it looked fine but I still saw room for improvement. So I added a few baskets. One was to hold an assortment of laundry supplies and another was to replace a cardboard box my vases were in. I also decided to keep our extra hangers in the closet, which makes it very easy to hang items up as they come out of the wash. I also like having a spot to hang my cleaning rags, which I use frequently to clean and polish our granite countertops.

No comments:

Post a Comment