Saturday, June 28, 2014

6-Month Photos

Time seems to fly by so fast that I wanted to try and capture the boys while they were still little by taking some professional photos. Babies have a funny way of knowing when you have something planned and throwing their schedule out the window, so on our photo day they decided to say phooey to naps and therefore started getting fussy about 15 min into our session. Oh boy. I wasn't planning on getting pictures of crying babies but sometimes you get what you get. :) Willow Baby Photography was great at trying to get them to smile and, like a true professional, she was able to get some great shots! I am so in love with their little faces- smiling and even frowning- because these are the moments I want to always remember. 

And side note...can we talk about these eyelashes?!? Puh-lease! These little faces are just melting my heart! 

Here's a few samples to share with you and a short video of more (hit the HD button on the bottom right of the video). All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on the photo. 










No comments:

Post a Comment