Monday, December 21, 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Newborn
1 Year Old
2 Years Old

Lucas

I weigh: 30 pounds (75th %)

I stand: 36 inches tall (95th %)

I have: almost all my teeth except my 2-year-old molars

I say: more words than can be counted; three to four word sentences

I love: my bear, music, dancing, jumping, trains, planes, trucks (especially trash trucks), doggies, cleaning, bugs, playing outside, gymnastics class, roughhousing with Daddy, being tickled softly, bubble baths every night, big slides, watching shows on momma's lap while wrapped in cozy blankets, guinea pigs, squirrels, balloons, blocks, anything that lives in the ocean

I can: jump with two feet off the ground, run fast, almost somersault on my own, climb up into my chair at the table, climb up into my carseat, sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star,  kick a ball, make a basket in the basketball hoop, help get myself dressed

Favorite foods: anything that is edible; seriously, any food (including spicy food)

My nicknames are: Chunky Cheeks, Luke



Andrew

I weigh: 25 pounds (25th %)

I stand: 34 inches tall (75th %)

I have: almost all my teeth except my 2-year-old molars

I say: more words than can be counted; three to four word sentences

I love: my monkeys, trains, planes, trucks (especially trash trucks), music, books and being read to, cleaning, bugs, playing outside, gymnastics class, roughhousing with Daddy, swimming in pools, singing, bubble baths every night, watching shows while I play, squirrels, balloons, blocks, anything that lives in the ocean

I can: jump with two feet off the ground, run fast, almost somersault on my own, climb up into my chair at the table, kick a ball, make a basket in the basketball hoop, help get myself dressed

Favorite foods: Cheerios and toast

My nicknames are: Squishy Cheeks, A-do



Some birthday photos!
This year the boys got dolphin balloons to go with our ocean theme since they love anything that lives in the ocean, but especially anything that looks like a shark!

They also got a play kitchen, which Andrew promptly started organizing :) 

I decorated with a large Happy Birthday banner and an ocean theme. Here I used streamers and cutouts of fish, sharks, octopus, and jelly fish to create an ocean scene. 

We had a small party with both sets of grandparents up to visit: Papa & Nonna, and Grandpa Alan and Grandma Liz. 

The boys loved opening presents!

Working together to unwrap presents!

They received lots of toys for their play kitchen, some sports toys, books, music, and a game!

They quickly figured out this fishing game and loved it!

We celebrated with dinner and a special treat- Banana Cake from Icing on the Cake in Los Gatos! This was their first taste of cake and Andrew liked the cream cheese frosting while Lucas liked the cake. :)

We spent the rest of the weekend playing with presents, taking the grandparents to see Bass Pro Shop, and enjoying lots of yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment