Monday, January 2, 2012

Highlights of 2011

As the new year approached, I started thinking back over 2011 and all that happened, and I thought I would highlight some of my favorites here for you.

January:
 I turned 27
 February:

I was privileged to be a part of the birth of my second nephew, Nathan James


I was thrilled to be a part of my cousin Brian's proposal to his girlfriend (and one of my best friends) Danielle


June:



Matt & I had our wedding rehearsal...
...which was followed by a great rehearsal dinner.

 And our amazing wedding...

Maggie Sottero gown
Just before walking up the aisle with my daddy
Moment I have dreamed of my whole life
Married to my best friend
Surround by our best friends and family
One of my happiest days
With my nephew and love, Ben, as our ring bearer
My Uncle Phil was our officiant
All of our beautiful flowers were the work of some close family friends. Couldn't of imagined anything more perfect!
In love


 And our honeymoon in Maui...

Laying out rain or shine
Private beaches for snorkeling

Organic lavender farm
Amazing views and amazing meals



 And we got our miniature dachshund puppy and named him Hunter...






 July:
Made new friends at my new job

 October:
Started a new tradition of going to the pumpkin patch

We celebrated our engagement anniversary with our first trip to Napa:





November:

Family reunion with family from Denmark

December:

Our first Christmas. I added to our homemade stocking to continue my family's tradition.

Hunter loved Christmas too. Mainly all the wrapping paper to destroy. (Here he is with one of his favorite towels to cuddle with)


We can't wait to see what 2012 holds! Happy New Year everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment