On Thursday my mom, sister, and nephews are coming to stay with us. I am SO excited! My parents have been to visit us a few times but this will be my sister and nephews' first visit. Matt is taking Friday off and all of us are going to go to the Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose. I can't wait to see their smiles of exploration and discovery!
I was so blessed to see so much of Ben's first few years, but it's been hard missing so much of Nathan's first year. I love that my sister sends me adorable photos and videos of the boys- it really helps me feel like I'm more involved in their lives. The boys also seem to really like when Hunter sends videos he makes of himself. :)
I can't wait for the giggles and snuggles of little boys and puppy's. Just one more day!
Here are some sweet memories:
 |
| Bath time at Grandma and Grandpa's (everything important is covered in this photo) ;) |
 |
| Ben discovered and fell in love with my stuffed animals |
 |
| Snuggles in my bed |
 |
| Christmas tree hunting |
 |
| Ventura County Fair- learning to get kisses from animals |
 |
| Ventura County Fair |
 |
| Being there for Nathan's birth |
 |
| Snuggles with baby Nathan |
 |
| Little fingers and toes |
 |
| Saying "goodbye for now" on my wedding day |
 |
| Nathan meets Hunter for the first time |
 |
| Ben meets Hunter for the first time |
I hope to take more pictures this weekend and share them with you all later! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment