#1: Awhile ago I posted about the
C-Dog Festival near Santa Cruz. The event website finally posted pictures so, as promised, here they are!
 |
| Liz's mom, Me, Liz, and Jessica |
 |
Hunter and his friend Maverick (Liz's dog)
|
#2: I've had a bit of a health flare-up lately and it has really impacted my TBB workouts which I am SO FRUSTRATED about. I'm headed to the doctor this morning to check on my medications and see what's up. I'm trying to keep up still but I'm definitely not keeping up like I was just a week ago. I know you only get out what you put in so I am still determined to try but also have to be mindful of not making things worse. It's quite a balance to figure out and I have a few more days till the half-way point.
#3: This weekend Hunter and I are headed down to Ventura for my nephew's 4th Birthday! Yikes- he's getting so big! We're hoping to have some splish-splashing in the pool (including Hunter) and looking forward to some family time. I'll do my best to have some pictures to post after we return!
 |
| He may be turning 4-years-old but I still think of Ben like this |
No comments:
Post a Comment