Sunday, July 1, 2012
TBB Update
As you know, I began the Team Beachbody (TBB) Challenge just two weeks ago and I have to tell you that I'm already noticing a difference in my muscles and strength. And today Matt came home from being away most of these last two weeks and said he noticed a big change in how my legs look!!! I'll be posting a 30-day update in two more weeks and maybe I'll even have some pictures for you.....
I'm loving being active again and seeing results starting! I've been working with my doctor and physical therapist on how to adapt certain routines, or which I need to stay away from and what I can do instead. I'm already dreaming of which program and challenge I want to do after this one and I've asked my mom to join me. Please let me know if anyone else is interested in joining us! I love that I can do everything at home, with or without weights/resistance bands, and at my own speed. Gym classes are hard to fit into a schedule and also can be intimidating when you're just beginning or have health concerns like I do. The programs are on DVD and everything else is linked online so you can take it when you travel or just from the comfort of home. I will say though, like anything, you have to stay consistent and committed to see results. You'll only get out of it what you put into it. Right now, I'm putting in all I can so I can feel healthier, happier, and stronger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment