Friday, March 22, 2013

My "Poke" Bin

My nephews call shots "pokes" and this is my Poke Bin:


It's overflowing and I think I need a bigger box. Or less pokes??? I've got my own small pharmacy going on over here!

My bin includes colored folders for bills (different ones for different rounds), procedure info, pharmacy info, and doctor office info. I also keep my syringes and needles in baggies by size. It's important that I have a way to quickly grab everything and go since I'm 6 hours away from my doctor, but I'm thinking there's a better way I could organize things...and for a girl who loves to organize, this is a challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Staci, you are WAY more organized than I am! My stuff is now on a shelf in my linen closet...but for the longest time it was just in the box it was shipped in! I need to organize my billing and paperwork though, I'm terrible with that. Here's hoping that "poke bin" will be worth all the "pokes" very soon!!

    ReplyDelete