Friday, December 27, 2013

A Team Scott Christmas

Our first Christmas as a family of four in pictures:

Christmas Stockings
A Fabulich family tradition passed down from my Grandma Grethe. She made stocking like this for her family, then helped my mom make them when she married my dad and had babies, and now my mom helped me make them for Matt and our family. 


Christmas Jammies
I had grand dreams of dressing our babies in cute Christmas jammies for Christmas Day but it turns out that having preemie babies made it look more like a reindeer ate my babies...

Lucas
Andrew
Good thing I had these back ups...or not since they did not love them and consistently peed all over them each time I tried to put them on.  :)
Lucas & Andrew

Family Photos
Two weeks old. Merry Christmas!
The only "presents" we cared about this year. :) Matt and I didn't really exchange gifts but instead focused on having a family day at home together with just the four of us. 


1 comment:

  1. My twinkies are Dec 7. It is indeed the best Christmas present ever.

    ReplyDelete