Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Maternity Photos

Our maternity pictures are here!!!

Awhile ago I entered a contest for a free maternity photo session with a friends' company and I was so bummed when she announced she had contacted the winner that morning and yet my email inbox was still empty. Later that afternoon I found out one of my friends had also entered the contest in hopes of gifting the photo shoot to us... and it turns out she won!!! Funny how within a few hours I went from feeling so sad we didn't win to finding out we had and in an even better way than I could have imagined! (Thanks Jennifer!!!!) 

So two weeks ago I got a makeover from a fabulous friend, Erica (who owns her own incredible hair and makeup company: 10.11 Makeup) and headed to our pictures with Jesep (owner of Paper Owl Studios). Here are a handful to share with you- you can click on any of the pictures for a bigger image: 















Note: These were taken when I was 30 weeks pregnant. Baby A weighed 3.9 pounds and Baby B weighed 3.8 pounds. 

2 comments:

  1. Staci!! BEAUTIFUL!!! I love every single one...may favorites are the shoes on your belly and you & Matt kissing while holding the u/s pictures...wow! You look fantastic, mama! I love love love all of your clothes in every picture!! I'm so so excited for you! Love & Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete