Thursday, March 15, 2012

WIP

Here are some pics of the new place. It's definitely still a work in progress but it's well on its way. (Note: I took pictures of the living room but then we hung curtains and got a new side table. I'll take new pictures and post those soon.)

Our Bedroom
We're still looking for two matching nightstands, and you can't see much of the room from this picture, but you can get the idea. You can also kind of see the blue, green, and tan color scheme. Our new dark blue, blackout, curtains are hanging up. So far we love them and they also help with maintaining the temperature in the room (cool or warm).

This view looks at the mirrored closet doors. There's a whole organization system in there that's great. 

Guest Room/Office
This room is obviously still under construction. At this point we've put all the other boxes and projects in here for now, but we do have the desk, computer, bookshelves/books, and armoire all functioning. The closet and bathroom are also functioning.


Guest Bathroom
We really love having the second full bathroom. It's been great to keep a full supply of shower stuff in there so we don't have to worry about waking each other up in the morning. Ok. Let's face it. This way Matt doesn't have to worry about waking me up in the morning if he's getting up early. :)



Kitchen
The kitchen was the first thing I set up, and yet the first meal I made in it was pancakes because we didn't have any groceries. This week we're back on track with a full menu though, including beef stew and biscuits, BLT's, and spinach pizza. Tomorrow I'm making Sandy Fuller's chicken noodle soup in the crockpot! And with a rainy weekend ahead I think there will be some apple cider too!



*You can click on any of these pictures and they should show up larger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment