![]() |
| 32 Weeks |
Being 8 months pregnant with twins, I was pretty stumped on what to wear to a cocktail attire event at night in the city (think CHILLY plus needing something that fit). Thankfully I have met an incredible group of friends at my new church and they made sure I was dressed up and ready to go! Two of them lent me dresses to try and another lent me a peacoat and jewelry. I ended up going with this tight black dress because, really, when else can you wear a skin tight dress and not worry about having to suck it in all night than when you're 8 months pregnant? HAHA! I went from feeling super frumpy to super dressy thanks to these amazing women. It meant so much because I don't feel like myself these days and struggle to find anything that fits or is comfortable (especially when any kind of comfort is so crucial). It is such a blessing to have good friends!
I took this shameless selfie (to send my friends who lent me the items) on our way out the door from the hotel. I wish we had gotten a picture together from the event, because Matt was looking sharp in a suit, but the party was on a rooftop patio and the lightening wasn't very good for a picture. The night was a lot of fun and I am really proud of Matt and all of the hard work he has put into this product along with his coworkers.

"when else can you wear a skin tight dress and not worry about having to suck it in all night" totally!
ReplyDelete