Ladies, prepare yourself. No, seriously. Prepare yourself.
Now go grab all your scarves.
Did you find them all? Okay, good. I hope you have multiples. You're going to need them.
Now take a scarf and use it to tie up anything that will distract you for the next 4 and a half minutes. Children, husband, boyfriend, pets...they all need to be tied up. Niiicceee and tight. Great, I think you're ready....
Now take the rest of your scarves and take in this short flick which will blow your mind: 25 different ways to style a scarf. I know. Earth shaking, right? Fall is coming and you know I have your back...err your neck?....you know what I mean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LYAEz777AU
Now go on and get sassy with your scarves! You can post pictures to thank me later.
Oh, and you might want to untie those distractions now. Except your husband. (I think he liked it. Shhhh) Just kidding!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment