I've been getting quite a few questions about this new step in my life becoming a Team Beachbody Coach: What is it? What am I doing? How does it work? Etc. I love hearing these questions and knowing that you all care about what's going on in our lives! :)
To help you out, I wanted to link just a few things that could answer those questions in a short amount of time. I'm still new at all of this so I think this little video will explain things much clearer and quicker than I can yet! I know you're all super busy so I chose one of the shortest ones- it's only 6 minutes and 30 seconds.
The video mentions a membership you can join and receive a 10% discount, however, I want to make sure everyone knows that you can join for free and still receive the schedules and support! For some people, that's all they need to reach their goals!
Here are the links to my sites if you want to browse around or have more questions!
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/CoachScott12
http://myshakeology.com/CoachScott12
http://myultimatereset.com/CoachScott12
No comments:
Post a Comment